Huntley Hills is a neighborhood of approximately 800 homes located in Chamblee, Georgia in north DeKalb County just inside I-285. The neighborhood is bordered by Peachtree Boulevard to the south, Chamblee-Dunwoody Rd to the west, and N. Peachtree and N. Shallowford Roads to the east and Nancy Creek to the north. Huntley Hills includes Huntley Hills Elementary School, a public STEM and Montessori certified school, and Huntley Hills Train Park.
- Read about the rich history of Huntley Hills.
- Get involved with our community groups
- Take a walk through the neighborhood: Walking map
- View all the properties: Property parcel map
- Get information about where to vote and how to contact your elected officials
- Read previous issues of the official newsletter of Huntley Hills, the Huntley Hills Herald
- Learn about the City of Chamblee and get the City Manager Bi-Weekly Updates
- Join the Huntley Hills Neighborhood Association or find more information about the Board and Bylaws
- Join us on Facebook