The Huntley Hills Neighborhood Association is a 501 c(3) all volunteer organization whose mission is to foster community engagement, beautification and safety in the vibrant Chamblee neighborhood of Huntley Hills. Note that we are not a Homeowner’s Association and do not have or enforce Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions (CC&Rs). The City of Chamblee’s Code Enforcement department can be contacted here.
When you join the HHNA, you help accomplish our 3 part mission:
- Providing opportunities for our neighbors to meet and connect with each other by hosting social and volunteering events, organizing holiday decorating contests and supporting local groups and clubs
- Facilitating the sharing of relevant community/city/county/state information via multiple channels, including the HHNA website, the Huntley Hills Herald newsletter, social media and the neighborhood online network
- Helping new residents plug into our community with informative neighborhood welcome packets
- Organizing garden workdays to enhance the aesthetics of our community common areas
- Coordinating cleanup efforts to keep our streams and other natural habitats beautiful
- Working closely with the Chamblee Police Department to keep our neighborhood safe
- Maintaining a neighborhood email network for emergency alerts
Support your community – join or renew your membership today! Our IRS Determination Letter, Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, 990 Filing and financial records are available to any member of the public upon request.