The Huntley Hills Neighborhood Association is an all volunteer organization whose mission is to foster community engagement, beautification and safety in the vibrant Chamblee neighborhood of Huntley Hills. Note that we are not a Homeowner’s Association and do not have or enforce Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions (CC&Rs). The City of Chamblee’s Code Enforcement department can be contacted here.
When you join the HHNA, you help accomplish our 3 part mission:
- Providing opportunities for our neighbors to meet and connect with each other by hosting social and volunteering events, organizing holiday decorating contests and supporting local groups and clubs
- Facilitating the sharing of relevant community/city/county/state information via multiple channels, including the HHNA website, the Huntley Hills Herald newsletter, social media and the neighborhood online network
- Helping new residents plug into our community with informative neighborhood welcome packets
- Organizing garden workdays to enhance the aesthetics of our community common areas
- Coordinating cleanup efforts to keep our streams and other natural habitats beautiful
- Running an active Neighborhood Watch Program, maintaining a network of block captains and working closely with the Chamblee Police Department to keep our neighborhood safe
- Maintaining a neighborhood email network for emergency alerts
Read about the origin of our mission statement here.
Support your community – join or renew your membership today!